Guidelines for Abstracts
Below are guidelines to help you with your submission.
• Submitters (all authors and co-authors) must belong to FIATA member organization.
• All abstracts and presentation ideas must be submitted online through the Congress web site
• Abstracts and presentation ideas must be 300 words or less (about a half page in length)
• Members must submit abstracts by ( TBD ), 2015.
• Up to four co-authors may be listed per submission
• Although we suggest that you submit based on the topics / areas identified, we also encourage submission of abstracts in areas that are not listed. If you have a topic that does not fall within one of the suggested sessions, please select “other” when submitting your abstracts.
• Abstracts or presentation ideas due to the Congress ( TBD ), 2015
• Author Notifications – starting late ( TBD ) 2015
• Technical papers due to the Congress – ( TBD ), 2015
• Papers and presentations posted online – after the conference
Submit Your Abstract
• Add/View/Edit Your Abstracts ( Insert Link ) for all conferences