Round Table Sessions
In contrast to the knowledge cafe sessions, the chair will introduce the sessions and the speakers, who may present a short synopsis ( of their own or from the papers submitted to the congress ) that will spark the discussion among the participants sitting at the round tables. The speakers will actively involve themselves in the table discussions.
This would consist of 6 tables ( if we go the networking route) or 6 Sessions – each with an audience ( The chair could then facilitate the question and answer session with an audience at the end of the group discussions. )
Each table or session would have a different topic. Attend the table with a topic of interest for an interactive discussion. Actively participate and discuss the topic at hand with peers from across the industry.
- Six ( TBD ) -minute roundtable discussions for up to 20/30 people
- Share collective knowledge, exploring areas of common interest
- Increase understanding of a subject and the issues involved
- Open, creative conversation on challenging topics
- Great for networking and exploring possible partnerships or joint ventures